NOTE: Private sessions are tailored to each individual student. Please contact us for scheduling before signing up for a private session.
Instructor(s): Alex Tham
This class is designed for first time and new shooters who wish to safely and responsibly own and use a handgun. The goal for this class is to teach the following:
• Firearms safety
• Manual of arms basics for all handguns:
- Loading/unloading, operation of safeties/de-cocking levers
- Safe and legal storage at home and in transit
- Proper care and maintenance of a handgun
• Fundamentals of good marksmanship – grip, sight alignment, trigger pull, ready positions…etc.
• Laws and regulations regarding purchase, ownership, transport and storage of firearms